All clinicians are extensively trained and very experienced in handling most presenting problems, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief and anger.
Emma completed her doctorate in counselling psychology at Swinburne University, Melbourne, in
2007. She followed this with extra training for her clinical psychology endorsement in 2009. After
returning home to NZ in 2014 she completed a PhD in philosophy on the subject of holistic approaches in mental health and the mind-body connection.
Emma is passionate about helping people develop healthy relationships with themselves and others, tailoring therapy to each person’s
unique needs and drawing on a wide range of approaches including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy,
Interpersonal Therapy, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, Solution-focused Therapy, and
mindfulness-based therapies including EMDR.
NEW CONTACT DETAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Delta Psychology, Dunedin
Main areas of interest
- Mood and anxiety disorders
- Body image and eating disorders
- Relationship issues
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Social Science (Honours) Swinburne University
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology Swinburne University
- PhD Philosophy Swinburne University
- Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Member NZ Psychological Society
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10 - 5