All clinicians are extensively trained and very experienced in handling most presenting problems, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief and anger.
Make an appointment
call (03) 477 7120
or send a message
Sasha completed her thesis and clinical training at Otago in 2005. After working in psychosis research in London, she specialised in assessing ASD, ADHD and intellectual disability in a Child Development Service. Since joining PA in 2016 Sasha has developed a special interest in supporting adults, as well as young people, who have experienced various forms of trauma.
Sasha’s collaborative approach draws on neuroscience-informed models and involves elements of CBT, Mindfulness, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and phase-based trauma treatments (including EMDR). Sasha is an engaging and compassionate therapist who is dedicated to helping her clients achieve long-term psychological wellbeing.
Main areas of interest
- Trauma (emotional, physical and sexual abuse)
- Posttraumatic stress
- Professional supervision
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (University of Otago)
- PhD (University of Otago)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (University of Otago)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Member of the New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists
- ACC Registered Health Provider
- Police-approved psychologist
Thursday 9am - 5pm