All clinicians are extensively trained and very experienced in handling most presenting problems, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief and anger.
Make an appointment
call (03) 477 7120
or send a message
Sasha completed her thesis and clinical training at Otago in 2005. After working in psychosis research in London, she worked in Child Development Service. Since joining PA in 2016 Sasha has developed a special interest in supporting adults, as well as young people, who have experienced various forms of trauma.
Sasha’s collaborative approach draws on neuroscience-informed models and involves elements of CBT, Mindfulness, Dialectical Behaviour Therapy and phase-based trauma treatments (including EMDR). Sasha is an engaging and compassionate therapist who is dedicated to helping her clients achieve long-term psychological wellbeing.
Main areas of interest
- Trauma (emotional, physical and sexual abuse)
- Posttraumatic stress
- Professional supervision
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (University of Otago)
- PhD (University of Otago)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Psychology (University of Otago)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist
- Member of the New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists
- ACC Registered Health Provider
- Police-approved psychologist
Thursday 9am - 5pm