All clinicians are extensively trained and very experienced in handling most presenting problems, including anxiety, depression, stress, grief and anger.
Make an appointment
call (03) 477 7120
or send a message
Natasha trained as a clinical psychologist at the Australian National University in Canberra. Since this time she has gained experience working in private practice (seeing adults and adolescents) and public mental health (adults and older adult) settings working with people with mild, moderate and severe mental health issues.
Natasha is genuine, warm, and keen to help you understand the factors contributing to current or past issues and make changes leading to sustained well-being and life satisfaction. Natasha is clinically trained in a range of evidence based therapeutic styles (CBT, ACT, CFT) and uses this knowledge to provide an integrative approach to therapy that is collaborative and individualised.
Natasha works with adolescents and adults.
Main areas of interest
- Self-esteem and confidence
- Grief and loss
- Life transitions and adjustment issues
- Abuse and Trauma
- Gender and Sexuality
Qualifications and memberships
- Bachelor of Arts, Honours (University of Monash, Melbourne)
- Doctorate of Clinical Psychology (ANU, Canberra)
- Registered Clinical Psychologist (Registered in NZ)
- Member of the New Zealand College of Clinical Psychologists
- Member of the Australian Clinical Psychology Association
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 9-5pm